Friday, April 10, 2009

Nacog...Where?


That's Nacogdoches. I had catfish dinner for my birthday that I am still fantasizing about. I love the soft lilting East Texas accent. There are a million trees. The kids love playing in the bamboo. The kids are having a really good time with their cousins. They just want to play all day. It's nice because the energy gets used on cousins and then they sleep at night! Wow! What a place. The humidity might kill me, but we are having a good time so far. We got here around 8pm on Wednesday night. We had a good time in Dallas too. Brian got to see the old and new Texas Stadiums. We saw the Dallas Temple. We will head back West next Thursday. We are going to go the southern route to get home. We are going to drop Brian's mom off at the airport in Houston then go home across Southern Texas. All kinds of new things to see!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're having a good trip. I love reading your updates- and I'm jealous! I went to the Dallas temple for the open house when I was seven! And if you think the humidity is bad in April, just be glad you're not there in the summer! Keep having fun!

    ReplyDelete