Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday


The Easter Bunny came Friday night. The kids got tons of candy and some fun little toys. We got to go to an Easter egg hunt over at the college, where my brother-in-law teaches. It lasted about 30 seconds! All the kids had a good time. Today we went to church to see our niece blessed. She wore a white dress that I crocheted. It looked pretty cute if I say so myself. Especially considering that I really didn't have a pattern. I also made loopy booties for her which Brian's sister called clydes dale booties. We had a really nice Easter dinner this evening. We had ham and brisket and I have learned that my brother-in-law can make a mean gravy! So, to all my family: if you want good gravy call Jason. We're still hoping to go for a ride over into Louisianna. Maybe tomorrow or Tuesday. We are still too exhausted from driving. The kids are still having too much fun playing in their cousins huge yard and forest. It rained today. We also had tornado warnings. This morning while we were in church it was so dark it looked like night time. Now the sun is shining and it's clear. The weather is so different. The kids made quick work of finding a nice mud puddle. The bigger problem is that the mud is red. Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment