Friday, January 22, 2010

Some Boys Never Grow Up



We have a nice little sledding hill at the fairgrounds, here in Heber. We can be found there quite often. We attended our annual Carter Family New Year's Sledding Day. These pictures are from a Sledding/Geocaching Event. What could be better right? Combine two of our favorite past times and we'll be there. You can just see it in the looks on their faces. I love these pictures of their anticipation. I'm not a big fan of being cold, but I'll take cold over too hot. I like to say, "When it's cold I can always add extra layers. When it's hot there are only so many layers I can take off." Happy Sledding!

1 comment:

  1. I always say that about adding extra layers too! I wish we lived closer so we could go sledding! Its so fun!

    ReplyDelete