Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July Fun


Brian and I woke up at 5am and went down to Provo with our friend Mallory. We went to a geocaching event down by the balloon festival. Then we found another 12 geocaches. I found my 200th geocache! When we got home the kids were just getting up. They spent the day playing in the pool and relaxing. Later that night we had a BBQ and lit fireworks. We had a very nice day. I spent a lot of time thinking of our friends and family who can't be with us this year. I am so grateful for their sacrifices to ensure our freedoms and the freedoms of others. I can never hear the Star Spangled Banner without tears. Freedom isn't free!

2 comments:

  1. Cute little Lauren! What a girl! Laying out in the sun catching some rays.

    We missed you! But I'm glad that you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 A. Freaken' M. Girl you are NUTS! I'm glad you had a fun day! Lauren looks adorable enjoying the sun....it kinda reminds me of us when we were that age. Jump in for a min, the lay on the warm sidewalk and dry off for 10!

    ReplyDelete