Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cascade Springs, Alpine Loop, UT

I finally got Brian and the kids up to Cascade Springs. I went here a lot when I was a kid, but Brian, Tyler, Carter, and Lauren had never been here. I took Ben and Spencer last fall while the others were in school. When I was younger we would go to Kentucky Fried Chicken, and get a bucket of chicken. Then, we would go for a ride, usually in the mountains. So, in keeping with tradition, we got the bucket of chicken and went up the canyon. My aunt and uncle were married on this bridge, I believe. We loved looking at the fish in the super clear water. There are little waterfalls all over. It is just such a pretty place where you wouldn't expect to see it, even though the mountains around are also very pretty.

2 comments:

  1. My family has this exact same picture when we went there when we were little! Except we were positioned a little different! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it up there. We camped there about 2 weeks ago. It was so pretty!

    ReplyDelete