Saturday, February 28, 2009

News of the Week

So, I have missed most of the week. I came home from visiting my mom on Sunday evening, and I just didn't feel good! The next day I couldn't get out of bed. Or the next, or the next, or the next, or the next! So, I gave in and went to the doctor on Thursday afternoon. It turns out I have.........the latest virus! Big surprise, I know. This crazy cold is also making my neck muscles spasm. So, it feels like someone is sclaping me. Nice image huh? On the upside - the doctor prescribed liquid lortab. I swear I only had about 1/2 to 3/4 tsp., but I just can't come off it! He says it wears off for the average patient after about 9-12 hrs. We all know I have never been average! I sure did sleep good last night though!! When Brian was looking at the papers from Walgreens for the prescription - we noticed the pharmacy describes it as liquid gold. Now if that ain't statin' it right I don't know what is!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Stac, I saw on your facebook that you had updated your blog, so being the detective that I am, I went to Kristin's and found your's! Yay!!! I am sorry that you have been feeling so crappy. At least you got some good sleep from your liquid gold :) What's the deal...mom's aren't supposed to get sick, right? I totally understand, I have been fighting this cold, sinus for about a month now and it got really bad this week so I finally went to the dr. and wouldn't you know it, I have mono! Just what I need. They told me to get lots of rest - obviously they don't know my sweet little angel Tylie... there aint no restin with her! I hope you get feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete